- Duration: 4 weeks
The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) course is designed to provide deep insights into the industry, technology, functional aspects and practical experience in implementing Robotic Process Automation (RPA).
Become a successful Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultant with our step-by-step,hands-onapproach.
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is an emerging technology in the world and it applies to all types of organizations using computers for their back-office operations.
No matter the industry sector or line of business, if there is a computer for back-office work, there is an opportunity for Robotic Process Automation (RPA) Consultant.
This course aims to provide you with a clear overview of what RPA is, how it works and when to apply itthrough hands-on technology experience by helping you build a simple robot that automates a business process in the UiPath Studio RPA software.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn about Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and the industry in detail.
- Strategy to implement Robotic Process Automation (RPA) in an organization.
- The Robotic Process Automation (RPA) stakeholder definition within an organization.
SKILLS YOU WILL GAIN
- Automation Skills
- Process mapping skills
- Experience with RPA platforms
- Knowledge of the technology environment
- Robotic Process Automation -An Introduction
- Requirement Modeling
- Feasibility, Complexity, And ROI Analysis
- Business Process Reengineering
- Robotic Process Automation Implementation Planning
- Robotic Process Automation Solution Monitoring
- SHS graduate, University graduate, Robotics enthusiast
- 1 month (Full day)
- Mon-Fri 5:30am – 5:30pm