- Instructor: Anthoinet Ohene-Amoah
- Duration: 12 weeks
Since 1978, the Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) designation, sponsored by ISACA, has been the globally accepted standard of achievement among information systems audit, control and security professionals.
The skills and practices that CISA programme promotes and evaluates are the building blocks of success in the field. Earning the CISA designation helps assure a positive reputation as a qualified IS audit, control and / or security professional. CISA professionals are also legally qualified auditors for regulatory compliance under Sarbanes-Oxley (corporations), Gramm-Leach-Biley & FFIEC (both financial), FISMA (government), HIPAA (medical records), SCADA (utilities) and other regulations.
Apart from the primary objective of preparing participant to sit for the CISA examination, participants, after this course will acquire the core skills that provide extensive understanding of managerial and technological factors that must be coordinated effectively in order to protect business information and systems as well as prepare participants to sit for the CISA examination. These core skills include in-depth understanding of:
- Entire Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Management and Governance of IT
- Acquisition, Implementation and Development of Business Info Systems
- Managing Operations, Support and Maintenance of IS
- Securing Information Assets
- Internal auditor
- IT audit manager
- IT project manager
- IT security officer
- Network operation security engineer
- Cyber security professional
- IT consultant
- IT risk and assurance manager
- Chief information officer
This course is highly recommended for Auditors, Information Security Professionals, Professionals considering the CISA examination, Chartered Accountants and Management Consultants, Managers, System Administrators, or other technical staff.
The CISA course is in five (5) domains
- Domain 1 — The Process of Auditing Information Systems
- Domain 2 — Governance and Management of IT
- Domain 3 — Information Systems Acquisition, Development and Implementation
- Domain 4 — Information Systems Operations, Maintenance and Support
- Domain 5 — Protection of Information Assets
- Minimum of SHS certificate
- Regular Session – 3 months (Saturdays)
- Bootcamp (7 working days)
This course is highly recommended for:
IS/IT auditors, IT Managers, Audit Managers, Security Managers, System Analysts, Consultants, Chief Information Officers and Chief Technology Officers etc.
- Regular GHS 2,300
- Bootcamp GHS 3,200